Post Treatment Home-Care Instructions
Post Treatment Instructions for SECRET RF MICRONEEDING
- Wait at least 4 hours before washing face or applying soap, cream or makeup to the treatment area
- Avoid sun exposure and use a broad-spectrum (UVA/UVB) sunscreen to prevent further sun damage
- Avoid heat – hot tubs, saunas, etc. for 1-2 days
- Avoid skin irritants a few days before and after treatment: Products containing tretinoin, retinol, benzoyl peroxide, glycolic/salicylic acids, vitamin C/ascorbic acid, astringents, etc.
- Bruising, redness, and swelling may occur and resolve with time: More aggressive treatments or use of irritants in the days prior to or after treatment can lead to longer downtime
- Multiple treatments (3-5) are required
- Notify clinic of any concerns (blistering, excessive redness/swelling, etc.)
- Consult with clinic about when to resume skincare regime
Post-Treatment Instructions for BOTOX INJECTIONS
- Do NOT manipulate the treated area for 3 hours following treatment. Do NOT receive facial / laser treatments or microdermabrasion after Botox injections for at least 10days. Ask your provider if you are unsure about the time frame of certain crevices.
- Do NOT lie down for 4 hours after your Botox treatment. This will prevent the Botox from tracking into the orbit of your eyes and causing drooping eyelids.
- It can take approximately 4 to 7 days for results to be seen. If the desired result is not seen after 2 weeks of your treatment you may need additional Botox. You are charged for the amount of product used. Therefore, you will be charged for any product used during any touch-up or subsequent appointments required to correct under treatment of the area. For symmetry touch-ups of 2 units or less, these will be performed at no additional charge.
- Do NOT perform any activities involving straining, heavy lifting, or vigorous exercise for 6 hours after treatment. This will keep the Botox in the injected area and not elsewhere.