Chemical peels exfoliate the skin’s uppermost layers to brighten the skin and provide a more even skin tone. We offer two degrees of facial peels from SkinMedica: Illuminize and Vitalize Chemical Peels:
This non-invasive very superficial chemical peel utilizes a novel approach to chemical peeling with a newer generation of alpha-hydroxy acids (mandelic and malic acid) in combination with phytic acid and commonly used peeling agents (salicylic acid and resorcinol) to maximize skin rejuvenating effects with low irritation.
- Provides vibrant, radiant looking skin with minimal downtime
- Helps restore a more youthful appearance
- Improves clarity, color and skin texture
- Patients achieve enhancement of skin appearance with minimal downtime and discomfort
- Appropriate for first-time chemical peel patients or patients looking for a gentle, very superficial peel
- May be performed on Fitzpatrick Skin Types I – VI
- Little or no visible peeling
For anti aging, melasma, sun damaged, and acne prone skin
The Vitalize Peel is the most popular SkinMedica peel that is appropriate for all Fitzpatrick Skin Types. It contains a proprietary blend of ingredients to help rejuvenate the skin. It smooths the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and roughness. Achieve noticeable results after one treatment with compelling results after three to six peels.
The Vitalize Peel combines resorcinol, lactic, salicylic, and retinoic acid to offer dramatic improvement in texture and tone. The renewal process stimulates collagen production, improves pigmentation, acne, and melasma. The skin appears healthier and more youthful with minimal downtime. Peeling is expected. For best results a series of 3-6 treatments is recommended.
This section is currently under development. Please check back later for information about Rejuvanize Peel.
Contact our office for more information on Chemical Peels, or to make an appointment for a consultation.